PMI requires every applicant to complete a minimum of 35 contact hours of project management education covering all of the nine knowledge areas of project management before they will be allowed to sit for the certification examination.
These knowledge areas are:
- Project Integration Management
- Project Scope Management
- Project Time Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Human Resources Management
- Project Communications Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Procurement Management
There are numerous topics, particularly in Communication and Human Resources Management, which are not covered in the PMBoK Guide because a broad-based consensus corresponding to the “Project Management Standard” level has not been reached. Nevertheless, questions concerning the principles of competing theories may be asked on the examination. This seminar covers these topics as well.
Additional study and preparation beyond this seminar will be necessary for every delegate who wishes to ensure that they will pass the examination. This seminar will provide clear guidelines, customised to the individual learning styles of each participant, on how to best and most efficiently complete this additional study.
Participation in this seminar will also strengthen your English ability and provide you with insight into the American way of thinking about project management themes. The many terms which have no direct translation will be carefully explained.
With seminars conducted for German audiences, each section will conclude with a summary of key points in German followed by an opportunity for further questions and discussion in German to ensure that the topics are clearly understood.
trainer Dr. Roger Voight
Dr. Voight is a certified project manager, conflict management facilitator and effectiveness coach. He also has more than thirty years experience in software architecture and development (both development and training). He has conducted projects in widely varying business areas such as travel, accounting, marketing, medicine, legal, insurance, education and government. He has delivered project management training, coaching and consulting on a world-wide basis since 1996.
He has developed a series of software based tools for the collection and validation of detailed and accurate user requirements and the development of applications which facilitate the reliable and reproducible development of project time and cost requirements. He has been repeatedly invited to numerous conferences and meetings in the USA to present topics on tools for software development and software project management. He has also published numerous articles on these topics in various magazines.
- Ready for exam on 5th day
- Clear guidelines
- Seminar is customised to the individual learning styles of each participant
- PMBOK Guide 4
- Each section concludes with sample questions and clear explanations of the answers as well as guidelines to “test-taking” strategies
- Custom PMP® prep training guide
- Present the supplemental material not contained in the PMBOK® but which is on the exam
- To experience answering questions similar to those that will be on the exam in a limited time frame
- To be able to ask questions which the participants may have and further explore material as appropriate
- Provide guidance in the completion of the application to sit for the exam
- Review the Professional Code of Responsibility which all applicants must sign as part of their certification process
- Food (lunch & snacks) & beverage
- Professional and relaxed classroom environment
- Group size max. 8 participants
- Expert Advice by phone to rerequisites, exam process, locations, certification, application
- Free resume review for eligibility for PMP® exam
- Assist in PMP exam application process
- Assist in the development of a personal study plan
- Participants receive additional support from the trainer over the entire application and preparation process after the seminar
- Duration: 5 days
- Daily from 09:00 to 17:30
- Max. 8 participants per seminar
- Seminar language: English with a native speaker trainer
- Seminar fee: 1.850 Euro zzgl. 19 % MwSt. p.P.
Here you find the next training dates in München, Frankfurt, Köln, Düsseldorf, Hamburg und Berlin.