You will look at the consequences of reacting to and making the best of circumstances and then compare that with the possibilities that open up when one is willing to proactively take charge of, and be responsible for, one’s own life.
You will discuss what a commitment to personal independence really means: to be inspired by the best around you to become the best that you can be; to actually live a life without regrets; and to accept your own faults even as you seek to improve.
You will develop your own personal mission and values statement and discover how to use that to consistently define your personal priorities. You will have an opportunity to explore proven techniques to express those priorities in your weekly planning so that you can begin to use time – rather than being used by time.
- Creating balance in your life
- The competencies of successful self-management
- Responsible means Response – Able
- Developing your vision statement (personal work with coaching as desired)
- What does it mean to manage time by importance rather than urgency?
- Determining your priorities (personal work with coaching as desired)
- Doing weekly planning based on your priorities
- Dealing with stress and anger
Do you find yourself frequently under deadline stress even as the ringing telephone and bulging e-mail inbox demands even more time from you? Do you work late, perhaps neglecting promises you made to yourself to exercise more or spend more time with your family? Do you have the sense, sometimes, that you just don’t have enough time to do the things you really want to do? If so, then this is the right seminar for you.
- Duration: 2 days
- Daily from 09:30 to 17:30
- Group size max. 8 participants per seminar
- Seminar language: English with a native speaker trainer
- Seminar is customised to the individual learning styles of each participant
- Seminar documentation
- Beverage, break snack and delicate lunch
- Seminar fee: 990 Euro zzgl. 19 % MwSt. p.P.